กระทู้: depa Hosts Coding School Champions at 10 School to Elevate Coding Skills
เริ่มกระทู้โดย: lilaclilac ที่ 15 ก.ย. 20, 14:35 น
depa Hosts Coding School Champions at 10 School to Elevate Coding Skills, Develop 21st Century Coding Learning Center for Over 17,000 Students
September, 2020, depa Building Ladprao – The Digital Economy Promotion Agency (depa) moves forward with promoting learning about “Coding” in schools with an aim to create coding-teaching resources to develop and improve coding skills. The depa also provided support for organizing the coding courses as it recently received an approval to host the Coding School Champions project at 10 schools to develop coding skills for more than 17,000 students.
Dr. Nuttapon Nimmanphatcharin, President/CEO of depa , said the depa’s subcommittee held an eight meeting of 2020 and approved the Coding School Champions project in order to develop the coding learning center for the 21st century with support from the depa Digital Infrastructure Fund. The list of 10 select schools from across the country to join the project is as follows
- Chakkamkhanathorn School in Lamphun
- Anuban Wat Nong Khun Chat School in Uthai Thani
- Sisaket Wittayalai School in Sisaket
- Banwaingfang School in Chiang Mai
- Ban Chedi Mae Krua School in Chiang Mai
- Ban Huai Kapi School in Chonburi
- Ban San Pa Sak School in Chiang Mai
- Chonprathanwittaya School in Nonthaburi
- Prasat Wittaya Nonthaburi school in Nonthaburi
- Narinukun School in Ubon Ratchaburi
“The Coding School Champions project is initiated to develop knowledge of coding and to promote coding learning in 10 schools. The project also presents opportunities for over 17,000 students of all classes to get to know and learn about coding. The depa aims to develop infrastructure and support Thai children to have skills necessary for the 21st century to keep pace with the digital transformation to digital economy and society” said the President/CEO of depa.